Friday, March 6, 2009

AC Transbitch


On march 5, 2009 I had the worst wait of my life. Me, Tito, and Miguel. take the bus over to HDS (Hjos Del sol) on B street at around 4:30. When we arrive at the youth center we were makin beats and chillin. the time finally came to go home. We walked to the bus stop. Were arrived a the bus stop at exactly 6:55 pm. at this time of night its not the best time to be standing outside because it is really cold. 7:15 came along but not one bus has passed. i start to get impatient because its not here! I start to pace back and forth, now i have a sweater on but im am freezing my balls off! Miguel and tito try to calm me down and sit down. around 7:30 we start to freestyle for a minute about school. then we stop, around 7:35 our friend Noel from the youth center turns the corner and tells us why were still waiting for the bus. I explain to him that we have been standing out here for 45 minutes but not one bus has passed. He didnt seem to care much. At this point im getting really impatient I keep pacing back and forth hoping that the bus will turn the corner and show up! We start to freestyle again for a minute. Tito then pulls out a audio recorder and tells me how i feel about the situation. I take the recorder and say a few words. finally i check the time and it is 8:05! the bus turns the corner, finally going home! I sat in the bus thinking that i have been standing in the cold for an entire hour with nothing to do, and without going insane! Worst public transportation experience ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment