Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Suliman Ali

In my digital journalism class we got the oppurtunitty to create an audio slide show. Its a litlle slideshow thats about a certain person that we got to choose. For our project me and my partner choose to pick an advocate that was on campus. His name is Suliman Ali.Ive learned many things while making this slideshow. Ive learned to use a new software called soundslides, its a simple program that you can use to organize your pictures according to your audio.I thought that our slideshow was very succesfull because we had a very solid story line, and we kept the slideshow moving forward everytime.Some trouble shooting that i had, was actually learning the new software by myself. It was complicating the first day but after i figured it out everything moved smoothly.How i would do it diffrentley, would be getting more intresting photos. I feel like some photos in our slideshow kinda lost the attention of our viewers.Overall i felt that we explained the story of Mr. Suliman Ali very well and that our project was a sucess.

No comments:

Post a Comment