Monday, March 2, 2009

School




Who ever said school was so weak? yea its true it sucks. Think about it you sit in a class room for about an hour and half 4 times each day with only a 45 minute break in between. My school Tennyson high school located on Whitman street in Hayward, Californ-i-a, is not the best school Ive ever gone too. I hear many rumors talkin bout.."Tennysons hella weak", "Tennyson is garbage." welll....Its true. I personally dont like this school. but i cant hate on the school that gave me the education to move onto a higher education. this is my fourth year in high school and i think its the best! my senior year has been the best of my life. My experience has been really good because i have been able to do things that not many people get to do in their time in high school. I have many personal memorys that I share in this school that i have shared with many different people. My very first fight with an older guy happened on that campus. It was after school and i was just walking thru campus when 3 guys come from behind me and my two other friends, and try to jump us. Me as well as y two other firends stood our ground and fought them. Not one of my best experiences but, i will remember that day forever. Some of my best memories also happened at this school. For ex. I meet My best friend Tito B. here. This mcfaggol and i have become close friends. I now consider this nigga as my brother. Yea friendship is a beautiful thing, i got his back and hes got mine. I also meet thee best people in the world! C.J,Cynthia, drea, chely, miguel, lucero, shannon, Michelle. you guys are thee shyt! thanks for saving me. Best experience that i have shared at this school by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment