Monday, March 2, 2009

ME


Check me out. My name is Cristian Diaz, and this is my experience. Im currently a senior at T-High, Class of 09. I was born in Palo Alto, California and now i live in Hayward. Dont ask how i ended up over here. Today I'm making this blog to tell people about my experiences. Im living a life full of opportunity's and i have learned so much in the 17 years that i have been breathing. Im a cool guy, im very outgoing, i like to joke around a lot but dont mistake me for an ignorant person. Im a kid at heart. Yea growing up sucks but i have always been the person that puts a smile on your face. I have some of theeee best friends anyone could ever ask for. I have people that love me and i have teachers that look out for me. love me, hate me i dont care.

No comments:

Post a Comment