Sunday, March 8, 2009

American Dream


If your actually taking the time to read this, let me make it straight that right now im FUCKING PISSED! its not because of something that happened or any misunderstandings ive had with people. I can honestly say that if you have been happy your whole life you have not lived. There is no such thing as the perfect life. yes everyone can keep pursuing that "American Dream." But is that really real? The perfect job,the perfect wife,the perfect kids,and the beautiful house on the block. It can all be be done if you keep "pursuing." dude im fucking 17 years old and that sounds like a bunch of bullshit! Im not tring to bring anyone down or bring upon you false thoughts.I live in Hayward and im faced with conflicts everyday! Whether its family problems,school,friends,strangers,thoughts,ideas,homework.It all results in me getting upset sometimes. Well anyways back to the american dream.Me, juss like everyone out there will exercise my right to "pursue happiness."Im gonna find that one person, that one occupation that will make me happy. The American dream wat a joke.I dont want to beleive in that, but yet i keep thinking about it and it makes me frustrated, and sooner or later pisses me off to the point where i wanna fuckin punch somebody! Anger,sadness,depression,all these feelings will strike you in the weakest stops at times, and we have to learn to deal with them some way or the other.So do you still beleive in such things?

No comments:

Post a Comment